New Entries

Categories

Monthly Archives

Sites I Like

Syndication (RSS)

Networks

Food Bloggers
FitFluential Is Fitness Found
Fit Approach Sweat Pink Ambassador Badge
SheBlogs Media
Feature Photo

Low Carb Italian Stuffed Peppers

5
Apr

Once in a while, I have a spaghetti and meatballs craving…and what I’ve noticed is that these cravings can be easily satisfied without caving into actual pasta. A few days ago I made these stuffed peppers for lunches/dinners for my work week. I can have

Feature Photo

Fastest Butter Chicken Recipe in the World

16
Mar

You guys know I like easy. I also like butter chicken…a lot. This is an amazing low carb sauce for over cauliflower rice or even just

Feature photo

Cilantro Smoothie for the Adventurous Foodie

18
Feb

I love the unexpected. Surprises are always a win-win for me. This also includes surprising my tastebuds

Feature Photo

Raspberry Cheesecake Parfait

2
Feb

I consider myself now settled in my new place and feel I can finally put some effort into blogging. Not that this took any effort to create…or eat.

Books you Need to Read in 2016 - Copy

Books You Need to Read in 2016

18
Jan

Yes, I’m aware that it’s January 18th and we’re halfway through the month. However, I think this is just the time to get inspired all over again

Feature Photo

Christmas 2015

29
Dec

This December has been one of the best months of my year. Not only because I love Christmas, but it’s just been a month of weekend trips, exploring, and spending time with the best of

Feature Photo

Holiday Peppermint Chocolate Trifle

17
Dec

I feel good about the way I eat. Sure, I could probably tighten my standards a little bit. You always can. However, I’d much rather continue with my philosophy of 80% low sugar/carb eating and then enjoy whatever I want for the remaining 20%. I never miss

Back to top