New Entries


Monthly Archives

Syndication (RSS)


FitFluential Is Fitness Found
Fit Approach Sweat Pink Ambassador Badge

Archive for December 2015

Christmas 2015


This December has been one of the best months of my year. Not only because I love Christmas, but it’s just been a month of weekend trips, exploring, and spending time with the best of Continue reading »

1 comment » | Colourful Life

Holiday Peppermint Chocolate Trifle


Peppermint Chocolate Trifle for the Holidays

I feel good about the way I eat. Sure, I could probably tighten my standards a little bit. You always can. However, I’d much rather continue with my philosophy of 80% low sugar/carb eating and then enjoy whatever I want for the remaining 20%. I never miss Continue reading »

3 comments » | Desserts

NuNaturals Christmas Giveaway (closed)


I think it is time for another giveaway.

Feature Photo

You guys know how much I love NuNaturals and use their Continue reading »

25 comments » | Giveaway

Holiday Gift Guide for the Sales Lover


So Christmas presents. That’s a thing.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me this year, but somehow it doesn’t “feel” like Christmas yet. I feel very unprepared and not quite in the holiday mood yet. We’ve put our tree up, it snowed last night, and I’m going to Continue reading »

Comment » | Colourful Things

My Trip to Caya Coco


These last few weeks have been a blur. Lots of traveling, plus a week of heaven in Cuba. My sister and I decided to do a trip together to celebrate her birthday in high-style. If you remember, last year we went to Cuba as well, but this time headed to the Continue reading »

6 comments » | Colourful Life

Back to top