All these travel snacks get old. We’ve been on the road for almost two weeks now, but as much as I love it…the snacking area of my life (in which I spend a considerable amount of time with) has gotten a little boring.
Recently, we broke into a box of this.
Triscuits. People, these are decent little crackers. I really like the sweet chilli ones…they’re good on their own, but even more amazing with a soft cheese.
The crunchy bites of yum are fabulous because you can get super creative and serve them as not only snacks, but appetizers or a “snacky” side at parties. They’re a great vehicle for a lot of flavours, which is maybe why they have such a great tagline…Triscuit. Your stage is set.
Triscuit crackers are the base for all appetizers that can be turned into showstoppers! Which, I think, are perfect for entertaining – whether for used for topping and spreading OR to eat with dips.
Here are some fun cracker topping ideas:
- Prosciutto with a sprig of dill
- Cranberry sauce atop a bit of turkey
- Bacon bits on cream cheese
- Thin pear slices on top of aged cheese
- Peanut butter with chocolate syrup drizzle
- Ham slice with a dollop of applesauce
- Cottage cheese sprinkled with cinnamon
- Guacamole and a tomato slice
- Feta cheese and black olives
- Whipped cream with blueberries
- Salsa and mozzarella cheese
- Fruit yogurt with raspberries
- Chocolate spread and strawberries
- Cheddar cheese topped with a pickle
Of course, there are some more traditional (and equally delicious cracker toppings) like PB&J, cream cheese with jam, or melted cheese.
Of course, if you use different Triscuit flavours…the ideas become more fun. From cheddar and fine herb to Parmesan garlic, there is lots of delicious-ness to choose from. Go check out their Facebook page for more entertaining ideas and more cracker love!
What’s your favourite Triscuit flavour? Do you have any cracker topping ideas?
This post is sponsored, but I really like crackers and my opinions are my own.
You might like these recipes:
5 Responses to “Creative Cracker Toppings”
Leave a comment...I'd love to hear from you!