Last night I was happily eating my favourite healthy dessert when the thought came to me…
“Charissa, you haven’t shared this piece of heaven on your blog yet…”
So today’s missions to share one of the yummiest AND ridiculously simple treats ever. It’s pretty low in calories and even a good source of protein!
Reese’s Pieces Bowl
- 3/4 cup thick, plain yogurt
- 1-2 tsp. slivered almonds
- 5-9 drops of chocolate NuStevia drops
- 1 tsp. raw cacao nibs OR dark chocolate chips
- 2-3 tsps. natural peanut butter
Stir all that goodness together. You now have two options.
1. Eat it right away as is (since I’m not patient that’s mostly what I do)
2. Freeze it for a hour, stirring it every 15 minutes. This will turn it into the most decadent of frozen yogurts. Mmmm…
Last night I mixed it up in my leftover PB jar…yo, I don’t waste a lick of that good stuff.
What’s your quickest and most delightful healthy dessert. Inspire me!
You might like these recipes:
9 Responses to “Reeses Pieces Bowl”
Leave a comment...I'd love to hear from you!