It’s ten days till Christmas. Ten days.
Maybe it’s because I’ve been so busy this month, but somehow Christmas doesn’t feel real this year…like it will actually happen. Yet, it’s only days away.
However, since the reality of Christmas has finally dawned on me, I thought it’d be fun to put a little gift guide together – of some of my favourite things that keep the health nut in me happy!
1. Dash Diet cookbook – love this cookbook written by my friend Anna. I did a complete review on it already, but I can tell you the recipes are yummy and I love the fact that each recipe has all the nutritional info written down.
2. Glass straw – I am addicted to mine and use it constantly. No more plastic straws for me! This would be a fabulous gift for one of your eco-conscious friends! I got mine from Strawesome (fab company), but you can also get them here. Contrary to what you might think, they don’t break easily. I chuck them in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
3. Philosophie Superfoods – I was so excited when my friend Sophie sent me her raw superfood blends. Instead of grabbing an armload of supplements and adding a teaspoon of each to your morning smoothie…she takes the tediousness (and expense!) out of using and buying lots of supplements. In her blend, your favourite superfoods are mixed together. I heart Sophie and I love her products.
4. Lauren Brook Blush – it’s organic and the minerals are actually good for you skin. This is my favourite blush because the shade looks so great on the skin – just the shade my cheeks would turn if I blushed naturally. Plus, everything on Lauren Brook’s site is very reasonable in price.
5. Spirulina – you all know I’m crazy about this stuff. I simply couldn’t leave it off the gift guide. My favourite company that sells it is Nutrex, because the quality is absolutely fabulous. After taking this, I noticed a difference in my energy, immunity (haven’t gotten sick since!), and my skin. Hello fabulous.
What would you add to this gift guide? What do you want for Christmas?
5 Responses to “My Favourite Things Gift Guide”
Leave a comment...I'd love to hear from you!