*Giveaway is closed*
Today I have lots of fun little things to share with you…
First off…I have some news…for the next two weeks I’m going to be gone on a singing tour with lots of concerts and traveling, so I simply don’t have time to keep on blogging. Don’t worry though…I enlisted some special blogger friends to fill in for me while I’m gone and I’m SO excited to share their posts with you! Since I had the sneak peak on their content, I can tell you it’s super awesome! So this is the last post from me for a little while, but I will try to tweet and check in via Twitter, Instagram (username is colourfulpalate), and Facebook…so you can follow me there.
So many things have been making me happy lately…
First and foremost…
1. My courses are done for this semester and I’m overjoyed! Finals were a little stressful, but I got through it and was pretty happy with my end marks. YES!
2. I’m also obsessed with braids right now…there are so many fun hairdos with braids…I wish I could be more creative with my hair. Mostly I wear it down or in a ponytail, but once in a while I TRY to be creative. A tiny little braid was the best I could do last time I styled my hair, haha…but it’s a start and I still think it’s cute! My sister-in-law just taught me how to French braid, so I’m eager to practice it more.
3. This always makes me happy! I love popcorn! One of my new favourite ways to eat is with shredded cheddar cheese on top…so delicious. Sometime I’ll post the recipe (also an idea from one of my sister-in-laws – she’s teaching me lots of fun things lately). I also love my sticky date popcorn – great for weaning one’s self off caramel popcorn.
4. I found this on Pinterest and decided it’d be a fun challenge for May…and it only takes seconds to do, which is great for when you’re traveling like me! Do you want to join in with me on the challenge?!
5. As for this piece of heaven…it totally ups my happy factor. It’s my healthy chocolate cheesecake which you NEED to try! We had this the other day for dessert…no carbs and very little sugar. I’m hoping there’s still a piece somewhere in the fridge. Very doubtful.
6. I saw this dress on Shabby Apple and fell in love…it’s so darling. I’m don’t wear a lot of skirts, but I love dresses so much.
Now here’s the exciting part…for YOU! Shabby Apple contacted me last month and wondered if I’d like to host a giveaway for my readers. So I get to share with you a little bit of happiness…one of you will get a $50 giftcard for Shabby Apple! They’re also offering a 10% discount for you guys too! Just enter this code in at their checkout: colourfulpalate10off
To enter the giveaway….simply like Shabby Apple on Facebook and comment below letting me know you did! (mandatory) Please keep in mind this giveaway is for those with a US address and it will close on the 25th of May, once I’m home – so lots of time to enter!)
For extra entries (comment below for each entry):
- Comment on anything you like!
- Pin a post of mine and let me know which one
- Share on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet this: “I would love to win a $50 giftcard for @shabbyapple from @colourfulpalate http://tiny.cc/396rdw #giveaway ”
- Tweet about it once a day (use sample tweet) and leave a comment for each time you do!
That’s it for today! I’ll look forward to posting once I’m back from my trip…meanwhile I know that you will LOVE the guest posters!
91 Responses to “Happy Things (& giveaway)”
Leave a comment...I'd love to hear from you!